Terms of Service
Soceon.com Terms of Service
By using or interacting (including when you make a purchase) from our website, you provide us with your express and valid consent, and agree to be bound by these terms. It further constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the provision of our service. We recommend that you carefully review these terms before completing a purchase or at the time of visiting our website and proceed with using our service only if you understand, consent and comply with these terms. Time to time we keep updating these terms and the latest version of these terms shall be notified to you via the “Last Updated” section on the top left corner above.
Soceon’s service shall be limited to acting as an aggregator and connecting you to various service providers who offer specific and tailored solutions to your or your brand’s social media and marketing needs. As of today, Soceon has listed service providers who are offering the following solutions;
- Public Relations (PR)
- TikTok Unban
- TikTok Verification
- TikTok mass posting with your sound
- Twitter Unbans
- Twitter Gold Verifications
- YouTube Music Video Organic Views
- Snapchat Discovery Verification
- Google Knowledge Panel (personal and corporate)
- SEO Boost (Lite, Standard, Premium and Ultra)
Prices of all solutions shown on the website are in US Dollars. Sometimes we need to make changes to the price of some of the services. When this happens, we’ll update the prices on our website. If you had placed your order for a product/service before the price change, the price will be as stated on our website at the time when you had placed your order. In the event that a service is listed with an incorrect price or inaccurate information due to typographical errors, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the service listed with the incorrect price. We maintain the right to refuse or cancel any such orders, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card or other payment account has been charged. If your credit card or other payment account has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account or other payment account in the amount of such charge.
Website Use and Content
The words, services, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, and databases accessible on or through our website (collectively, the "content") are Soceon’s property and are protected via copyrights and trademarks under the relevant intellectual property laws applicable for the time being in force. All rights, titles and interest therein are vested into Soceon and do not belong to any third-party in any manner whatsoever.
The website is intended for the use to market our services and offer them to you. Your use of this website shall only be for lawful purposes within the stated context of our intended and acceptable use of this website. We shall always remain the sole interpreter of this website’s intended and acceptable use. Based on this compliance, we hereby grant our users a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the site solely for personal use. These rights authorize you to view and download a single copy of the material in the website solely for your personal and non-commercial use, as a privilege. This right can be terminated or suspended by us for any reason and at any time we deem fit, in our sole discretion.
You represent and warrant not to use this website in a manner that goes against and is in a breach of or prohibited by these terms or the applicable law for the time being in force. You shall be responsible to comply with these terms and ensure your use of this website remains in complete adherence to them.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old and that you accept and will abide by these terms. Use or access to the website and its content by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited, unauthorized, and in violation of these terms. For anyone who is under the age of 18, they represent and warrant that they have parental consent to use this website and the services being offered by Soceon.
All data collection for children under the age of 13 is also done with parental/guardian consent and in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (For EU users).
You further represent that your use of this website is not banned or declared unlawful in the country where you are accessing this website from and further undertake to remain responsible for you unlawful use.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own decisions and actions in using the service, and that Soceon is not liable to you in any way for the results you achieve or fail to achieve through the use of the service. Your use of the service should be based on your own due diligence and evaluation of the potential benefits and risks.
Unless otherwise specified, this website and its content are owned by us and/or our affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. If you view, purchase, or access any of our website's content, you will be regarded as our Licensee. If you purchase any of the listed solutions or services, you will be regarded as our customer. For the avoidance of doubt, as a Licensee you are granted a personal, non-commercial license that is revocable, nontransferable, and limited to you alone. As a customer, you automatically hold our Licensee rights and in addition shall also be vested only with the right to use the solution offered to you, either commercially or otherwise by using our service
A pre-condition to using our licensed content is that you agree;
- That you will not copy, duplicate, or pilfer content from our website. You acknowledge that any use of our website or its content in violation of these terms and the limited license we grant you herein constitutes theft, and we reserve the right to prosecute theft to the fullest extent of the law.
- That you shall agree not to develop, support or use devices, software, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including but not limited to crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology) to scrape content from us, with an exception to an internet search engine making the information searchable by users, upon a condition that you display only minimal snippets of each of our webpage to your users.
- That you may occasionally download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the website or its content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you give us full attribution and credit by name, keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices, and, if used electronically, include a link back to the Website page from which the content was obtained.
- That you may never use, copy, adapt, insinuate, or represent that our website or its content is yours or that you created it. By downloading, publishing, or otherwise using our website content for personal use, you do not acquire any ownership rights; it remains our property.
- That before using any of our website content for your own commercial purposes or before distributing it to others, you must obtain our written permission. This means that you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute any website content in any manner or medium (including via email, a website link, or other electronic means), as doing so constitutes theft of our work.
- That we grant you a limited license to use our website and its content solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, unless we grant you written permission to do so.
As a Licensee, you understand and acknowledge that this website and its content have been developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort, and expense, and that this website and its content are our valuable, special, and unique assets that must be safeguarded against improper and unauthorized use. We make it abundantly clear that you may not use this website or its content in a way that infringes on our rights or is not authorized by us. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license.
Accounts, Registration and Passwords
Your use of Soceon’s service requires setting up an account (“User account”) and/or password(s). You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User account and password(s) and for restricting access to your personal device. If you open an account, register, or otherwise provide us with any information, you agree to provide us with current, complete, and accurate information as requested by any forms. Soceon is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to any inquiry or request caused by any outdated or incorrect information provided by you or any technical problems beyond its control. You acknowledge and agree that any login, identifier, or password issued in connection with this a User account (each a "Password") is confidential information and must be kept secure. You may not disclose such a Password to another person or entity or permit another entity to access your User account using such a Password. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your User account. Soceon cannot be responsible and disclaims all liability in connection with the safety and use of your User account.
Privacy & Confidentiality
The materials on this website including the services and solutions offered are provided "as is". Soceon makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Soceon does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless our Company, as well as any of our affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to your use of this website, its content, or your breach of any of these terms.
Limitation of Liability.
We are not responsible or liable in any way for the information or materials you request or receive through or on our website or its content. We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition, or issue, or otherwise, resulting from the actions or omissions of any service provider listed on the website, or any business affiliated with us, including our owners, employees, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors, or otherwise. We do not assume liability for any owners, employees, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors, service providers, affiliates, or anyone else involved in the provision of our website or its content, in any form or location. We assume no responsibility if you use our website, its content, or any other information provided by us or affiliated with us.
We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will know if these Terms and Conditions have been revised since your last visit to the website by referring to the "Last Updated" date at the top of this page. Your use of our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or revised by us from time to time, and you should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
Governing Law. These terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the law applicable in London, United Kingdom. Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of London without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Contact Us. If you have any questions or concerns, or if you would like to get in touch with us please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com
Last Updated: (07.07.2023)
Welcome to https://soceon.com/ . Created in 2023 and presented to you by Soceon LTD (Company number 14981163), Soceon (“we”, “our”, “us”) is an easy-to-use website offering tailored solutions to unique social media and SEO requirements for individuals and firms (hereinafter, “you”, “your”).
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information about our clients and visitors on our website. Without collecting this personal information, we shall not be able to provide you the requested service. All personal information is collected, processed and used lawfully as directed under the applicable laws and regulations. Personal Information that we collect includes the following;
- Contact Information. Your first name, last name, email address, phone number, name of your brand/company that you represent, social media handles, mailing and billing address. You will need to provide us this part of your personal information to enable us to provide you our service.
- Payment Information. Your credit card information that remains secures in encrypted format with our payment partners.
- Using our PR services;
By using Soceon's PR service, you agree to the following;
- Soceon will only publish personal information that you have specifically authorized us to publish in our “General Questionnaire Form”; and
- Soceon will take all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of your personal information. However, Soceon cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and cannot be held liable for any unauthorized disclosure of your personal information.
If you use our PR services, we strongly advise you to review our Article removal policy.
Information that is automatically collected by your use of our website
When you use our website some information may be automatically collected. Such information may include:
- Geo-location Information. Such as precise or approximate location determined from your IP address or mobile device’s GPS depending on your device settings.
- Log Data and Device Information. Such as details about how you’ve used our website (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, and cookie data.
- Payment Transaction Information. Such as payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, Stripe or PayPal email address, IBAN information, your address, and other related transaction details.
- Cookies, Pixels and Similar Technologies. We use standard Shopify cookies. Standard Shopify cookies are cookies that are used by Shopify to provide its services. These cookies are essential for the operation of Shopify and cannot be disabled. They are used to (i) Remember your login information; (ii) Track your shopping cart so you can keep track of the items you've added to your cart and make changes to your order; (iii) Personalize your shopping experience by remembering your preferences, such as your language and region selection; and (iv) Track macro-data such as total visitors, their browsing patterns, preferences, clicks and general interaction with the website.
We use your information to;
Provide, Improve, and develop our services
Such as to:
- enable you to access our website;
- process your requests;
- perform analytics, debug and conduct research;
- provide customer service and training;
- send you messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications;
- personalize and customize your experience based on your interactions with our website, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit;
- enable your use of our products; and
- to improve your overall experience of using our website.
Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
For example to:
- send you promotional messages, newsletters, marketing, advertising, and other information based on your preferences and social media advertising through social media platforms. However you may at any time opt out of our advertising campaigns and receiving our marketing and promotional materials by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- personalize, measure, and improve our advertising;
- analyze characteristics and preferences to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that we think might be of interest to you; and
- invite you to events and relevant opportunities
We only share personal information with our senior staff to help us run our business and hold key positions. All your personal information which is only accessible to our senior staff is secured by a password and two factor authentication. All our staff members who hold access to your personal information is also bound by a strict clause of confidentiality.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide service on our behalf, to perform related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Legal authorities. We may share your personal information with legal authorities if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or property.
You can exercise any of the rights described in this section consistent with applicable law. You are granted with the following rights;
- the right to be informed about the collection and the use of your Personal Information;
- the right to access Personal Information, request a copy of the same and other supplementary information;
- the right to have inaccurate Personal Information rectified, or completed if it is incomplete;
- the right to erasure (to be forgotten);
- the right to restrict processing in certain circumstances;
- the right to data portability which allows the data subject to obtain and reuse their Personal Information for their own purposes across different services;
- the right to object to processing in certain circumstances;
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling;
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant); and
- the right to complain to the Information Commissioner
We recognize your need for privacy and take your online security seriously. We’ve adopted technology and operational security standards to safeguard your personal information against loss, abuse, alteration, breach, or destruction. We will ensure that the collection and processing of your information are done in line with the Data Protection legislation in effect. Additionally, all Personal Information is kept confidential by all Company employees.
However, information transmission over the Internet is not safe in today’s world, and we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you send us or supply over the website.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND USE BY MINORS
Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) is not permitted to use our service and therefore we do not collect personally identifying information from anyone under 13 years of age. We follow all guidelines while collecting children’s data and comply with all guidelines, including receiving a parental/guardian consent.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data. If we learn that we have obtained Personal Data from children without a parental agreement, we will take steps to erase the data from our servers.
- Contact Us
Soceon Refund Policy
At Soceon, our motto is to ensure client satisfaction and offer best quality service within clear, agreed upon and transparent terms. The nature of our service is such that the results may vary depending on business to business, and facts and circumstances of each case as there is no “one size fits all” approach to offer customized and tailored solutions, which is something that Soceon intends to do.
We offer refunds on the following condition
Our refund policy is only applicable for services that are not completed within the agreed delivery period. The policy is as follows:
- If Soceon is unable to complete a service request within the agreed delivery period, Soceon will notify the customer as soon as possible and in any case before the agreed delivery date.
- The customer will only become eligible for a refund if Soceon fails to deliver the requested service within seven (7) days from the agreed delivery date.
- On the seventh day, the customer must contact Soceon and request a refund. The window to request a refund shall remain open for up to 30 days. Soceon will offer the customer a full refund for the service requested. All refund requests should be supported with the associated Unique Order ID.
- Upon verification, Soceon will issue the refund to the customer in the original form of payment.
Soceon does not offer refunds for
- Services that have been completed
- Services that have been used
- Services that have been tampered by the customer
Soceon provides services based on User eligibility and information provided;
If any information provided to Soceon by the customer is incorrect or if Soceon determines that a customer is not eligible for a requested service, Soceon may cancel the order based on the following conditions;
- Soceon will notify the customer as soon as possible if it finds out that any customer information is incorrect or if the customer is ineligible for a service.
- If the customer is ineligible for service, Soceon will directly cancel the order and refund the customer in full.
- If any customer information is incorrect, the customer will have 24 hours to provide corrected information. If the customer does not correct the user information within 24 hours, Soceon will cancel the order and refund the customer in full.
*All refunds shall be transferred to the Source Account
*Refunds may take up to two weeks to be processed
For any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
Article Removal Policy
Our PR services provided to customers is based on the “General Questionnaire form” that we provide based on which our customers list out the information that they wish to share. Once articles have been uploaded using the details the customer has provided, the articles will be online permanently. Soceon may remove articles upon request from the customer, but Soceon does not guarantee that it will be able to remove all articles.
There are a number of reasons why Soceon may not be able to remove an article, including:
- The article may have been shared with other websites or social media platforms;
- The article may have been archived by search engines; and
- The article may have been copied and pasted by other users.
In the event that Soceon is unable to remove an article, the customer will be notified of the reasons why the article cannot be removed.
The Customer also agrees that Soceon is not liable for any damages that may result from the publication of the article, including but not limited to financial losses, reputational damage, or emotional distress.
*By using Soceon's PR service, you agree to waive any claims you may have against Soceon for any unauthorized disclosure of your personal information. This disclaimer is intended to protect both you and Soceon. By agreeing to this disclaimer, you are acknowledging that you understand the risks involved in publishing personal information publicly and that you are willing to take those risks.
For any questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ethics and Compliance Policy
Soceon is committed to conducting business in an honest and lawful manner. This policy describes the guidelines Soceon will follow to ensure that its business operations comply with the terms of service for TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
Soceon has established the following procedures to ensure that its business operations comply with TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube's terms of service;
Training for contractors and employees: All Soceon contractors and employees will receive training on this Company's ethics and compliance policy and are also educated on good prsctices to ensure that they don’t end up violating TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube or any other third-party’s terms of service and governing documents.
Monitoring: Soceon will monitor its business operations to ensure compliance with TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube or any other third-party’s terms of service and governing documents.
Reporting: Management encourages Soceon employees to disclose any suspected violations of the Company's ethics and compliance policy and report any unlawful practices to them.
Investigations: Soceon will investigate all suspected violations of its ethics and compliance policy and, if necessary, terminate employment.
Soceon will implement its compliance and ethics policy consistently and equitably. Any employee who violates the policy will be subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination.
This policy may be modified as necessary from time to time. All Soceon employees are responsible for remaining current on the most recent iteration of the policy.
We strongly encourage Platforms to connect with us if they wish to report a violation of their terms and guidelines. We will take any compliance issue on utmost priority and resolve it with immediate effect.
Have a concern? Email us at email@example.com or Submit a Compliance Concern